In a bid to assign more time to crafting and at the same time set realistic goals (with all the thousands of creative ideas going around in my head that I want to do RIGHT NOW, its definitely worth a try!), I’ve decided to start making a list at the beginning of each month of the projects I would like to do and then review the list at the end of each month to see how I got on.
Here’s what I’m planning to achieve in January:
- Finish crocheted granny squares baby blanket (I’d best get a wriggle on baby is due on Saturday…eeek!)
- Continue and hopefully finish crocheted bright stripes full size blanket.
- Start a crochet poncho for Little Miss
- Make my first machine sewn fabric bunting.
- 3x stencil/ applique bags ready for craft stall.
I think this sounds achievable, right off to get started on the bunting, I’m very excited!
What crafty projects do you have on the go? I’d love to hear about them.